Five people reported dead and two severely injured at kubwa market fire outbreak, as fire gutted the popular Kubwa market village in Abuja.
The kubwa market fire outbreak was reported to start late night on Friday killing five people who were unfortunate to be in the premises when the fire broke out.
While the fire outbreak started around 8pm on Friday night, it was a strong outbreak that people could not force to break out the incident.
All in just a space of a month, a dead troll in Ikoyi as a 21 storey building collapsed at the process of construction, killing Femi Osibona the developer of the building and other construction workers at the site.
Ikeja, the capital of Lagos State, also experienced a dramatic event around Computer Village and its environments, as residents and traders are said to evacuate the premises due to a massive pipeline gas leakage.
Despite the effort to subdue kubwa market fire, it all came at no vail. Traders at the popular Kubwa Village market said it was as a result of an explosion from adulterated kerosene.