Lagos was at its worst experience of fire outbreak as Ojekunle Street, Ladipo, Mushin area was reportedly on fire from a gas explosion in Lagos.
The gas explosion in Lagos started at 7am as reported by witnesses who experienced the event.
14day after the gas leakage in Ikeja, the center of Lagos State, a gas explosion in Lagos took a different turn.
Ojekunle Street, Ladipo, Mushin area of Lagos on Tuesday morning caught fire as 5 persons are confirmed dead and over 15 vehicles burnt.
The gas explosion in Lagos started as a result of a phone call by one of the customers who picked up the call while the gas was being filled.
It is always necessary to take precautions of fire outbreak, especially while around inflammatory properties such as gasoline.
The witness said the gas started as a result of ignorance from the deceased who picked a call near the gas.
The causality of the gas explosion in Lagos has resulted to 5 dead person and over 15 vehicles burnt beyond repair.
The explosion as a result took the life of Sodiq, who sold the gas, the customer, Mama Emma and two others.
All deceased are reported dead and others injured including some of the people working around the gas station.